I got myself a new small project bag

(Wednesday, March 16, 2005 @ 9:00 PM)

Posted by Hello

I wanted to get something I could use as both a purse and a knitting project bag... both so that I can carry just ONE bag, and because I am not feeling good about carrying around all the shapeless, droopy tote bags I've been using. Maybe it shouldn't matter, but somehow it does.

I really like it. It's a good size... it'll easy hold Clapotis as well my wallet and PDA, and while it doesn't have a ton of pockets, it has one that is perfect for my keys, and I've pretty much decided that I need to find a way to easily switch the essentials from bag to bag so that I can take whichever project I want to work on with me.

I do need to find a large project bag. I'm trying to decide whether to pick up something I found this weekend, or to hold out for a Knitter's Purse, which I LOVE, but it's also about 3 times the price, and I always seem to find myself spending all my free money on yarn, so I don't know when, or if, I'll be able to pull that off.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you decided what to do with Clapotis? Are you going to frog?

12:57 PM  
Blogger noricum said...

Oooo... I can see why you like that knitter's purse!

1:47 PM  
Blogger jen said...

Like the bag! I need a cute little modern one, too ... I'm using all my grocery bags for projects :( which is I guess an incentive to not have too many projects! Jenifer http://knittingat5337.blogdrive.com

2:31 PM  
Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

Very nice :)

3:26 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I really like that bag!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home