Thanks so much...

(Sunday, March 06, 2005 @ 11:02 PM)

to all of you who took the time to post encouragement to me. I really appreciate it.

I also want to apologize for leaving you all hanging so long... it was rather a busy weekend, and you'll see why in my next post.

I do want to address a few things, though. I don't expect everyone who visits to comment (I don't comment on every post I read... not even close), and I don't expect comments on every post. I also understand how easy it is to get behind on reading through you Bloglines subscriptions... I have similar numbers of feeds to those who've mentioned it, and it is very hard to keep up (any time you do catch up, it seems there's suddenly a tidal wave of new posts).

I'm also not nearly as obsessed with comments as I realize the last post made me look. I do notice numbers (I'm just that way... a total fountain of factoids), but it really never bothered me before.

It's just that this particular post wasn't a regular post. This was something that was a big deal, even if I wasn't seriously hurt, I sure could've been. And knowing that even more people than usual came by and saw what had happened and none of them... well, you know from the last post... that hurt.

And yes, I do plan to continue blogging. I was NOT trying to make an ultimatum... just trying to sort out my feelings. At the time, I was really sad.... but thinking about not doing it also made me sad. That never was a solution.

So, anyways... back to my normal style of blog entries.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, you're staying! Actually, your post made me think of all those times I lurked instead of commented on other people's blogs. I should comment more often because I do appreciate when people take the time to comment on MY blog.

Hope you had a good weekend. I do love your Clapotis colors; I'm still on my first and already mentally planning a second!

- MJ

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home