Knitty, knitty, knitty, knitty, KNITTY

(Thursday, April 07, 2005 @ 11:07 AM)

The new knitty is up!

Nona of nonaKnits has a wrap pattern in there: Tie one one

If you don't already read nona's blog, you should. She's very funny... I think she's the only person I've ever "met" who can pull off talking about themselves in the 3rd person and have it be cute, rather than annoying. She's also very informative... she's sharing her exploration into short rows on her blog now, with directions, so you can explore along with her.

I also really like the Branching out scarf pattern and the Via diagonale bag pattern.

The Hot tamale skirt... it's fun enough, I might just make one for the entertainment value alone. I could use an excuse to try fair isle, anyways.

If I did sleeveless, I'd be going nuts over Soleil, W, and Ribbon Xback, too. If I were smart enough to figure out how to put in sleeves, I'd be doing Soleil, and W, anyways, with those additions. Unfortunately, I'm not that smart (or maybe it's fortunate... it's not like I don't have a HUGE list of things I want to do already).

1 Comments:

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

I am sooooooo excited about this issue!!! Can I make everything???!!!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home