More stitch-markery goodness

(Monday, November 01, 2004 @ 11:34 PM)

I enjoyed making my other stitch marker so much that today I pulled out some other supplies I'd bought and made a whole set:


Dragonfly stitch markersPosted by Hello

I made them similar but not identical... I figured that with the beads in different positions, I could use them for counting things... either something where I had to do multiple things on each row, or where I had to do the same thing a certain number of times... I could tell which number I was on by swapping the stitch marker out each time I did it.

I got another 14 rounds of knitting done on my Booga Bag. I wanted to do more, but my finger was getting rubbed raw by the yarn, and I was getting VERRRRRY SLEEEEEEPYYYYY. I timed myself on one round, and it took me just over 10 1/2 minutes. I don't think I'm going that fast on every round, but it's still not as long as it feels like it takes. Still, I figured that meant roughly another 10 hours worth of knitting from that point (another 8.5 now). And, that doesn't inlcude making the i-cord.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What cute dragonfly markers! You're so talented. What findings did you use to make them? I have wanted to make my own for some time, but don't really know where to start.

Katie
http://kjknits.typepad.com

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home