My first FO!

(Saturday, October 23, 2004 @ 1:44 AM)

Ok, maybe not the first one EVER, but certainly the first one since I started my blog or heard the acronym FO.


Crochet for the Cause scarf: DONE! Posted by Hello

It ended up being about 5.5" wide, and roughly 48" long (based on my uber-accurate measurements, arrived at by folding the scarf into fourths lengthwise and then laying an 8.5"x11" piece of paper on top for comparison), if you discount the fringe. If you include the fringe, then it's about 8" longer. The pattern said the finished dimensions would be 7" x 50". As my dad is fond of saying... "close enough for government work".

PS... For some reason, the fringe really pleases me. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Your scarf is beautiful! :)

~~Luvtocraft
http://luvtocraft.blogspot.com/

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home