Dilemma

(Saturday, January 01, 2005 @ 6:45 PM)

I went out today and bought the 2005 Knitting Pattern a Day calendar (I'd hoped I'd get it for Christmas, but no such luck... but, it the store had marked down all their calendars by 50%, so that was a pleasant surprise).

Now I've opened it, and it's taking all my will power not to flip through all the patterns. I want to see them all now, but I feel like I OUGHT to wait and just turn one page a day. That's awfully frustrating, though, on the days that don't have something you're interested in.

So, how about a little informal poll...

Should I just go ahead and look through them all now

or

Should I show some self-restraint and only look at that days' page.

(Just for the record... I did cheat a tiny bit already. I did look at a couple of pages ahead to see if there was something more interesting coming up SOON. There's not.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Marvie said...

Well, I'm a reader, I read every page of everything (even owners manuals) that comes into the house, so if it were me I would check out every page lol.

Marvie

3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would say go through the whole bunch. I can't see having a choice of 365 patterns and just going with the first nice one that comes up. It would be too easy to abandon it when the next nice one showed up a few days later. There's never enough time. Go through them all and pick your favorites!

Cassie
http://cassiana.typepad.com/too_much_wool/

6:39 AM  
Blogger Chie said...

I MUST get the calendar too! :D
I'd just flip through all. ;D

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home